The Wild Beet Farm CSA is SOLD OUT for the 2017 Season! Sign up to be on our waitlist below.
Check out many other amazing CSA options at the Band of Farmers Chicagoland CSA Coalition!
Support local sustainable agriculture and feed your loved ones fresh, delicious produce! We pride ourselves on growing colorful and unique varieties of vegetables. All of our produce is certified naturally grown, which means we use no synthetic pesticides and continually build our soil using compost and farming practices that preserve a habitat for beneficial bacteria, fungi, and insects which help nourish healthier plants.
- Full summer shares receive a box of veggies every week from June 18-Oct8
- Half shares run every other week for a total of 8 weeks with the choice of starting the week of June 18 or June 25
- Pick up your share at the Glenwood Sunday Market in Rogers Park on Sundays between 9 am and 2 pm.
- Home Delivery on Thursday between 4 pm and 6 pm is available to the following towns and surrounding area in the N and NW Suburbs: Mundelein, Vernon Hills, Libertyville, Grayslake, Lake Zurich, Buffalo Grove, Lake Forest, Lake Bluff, Highland Park and Deerfield
- Installment payment options available
Your box will include 9-10 of these items, depending on the time of year: Kale, Chard, Lettuce heads, Lettuce mix, Arugula, Radishes, Hakurei Turnips, Cucumbers, Zucchini, Tomatoes, Cherry tomatoes, Orange and Purple Carrots, Green Beans, Onions, Komatsuna, Watermelon Radishes, Winter Squash, Spinach, Amaranth Greens, Sorrel, Scallions, and Herbs (Thyme, Oregano, Cilantro, Basil).
As a member you will also receive:
- A weekly newsletter with updates about what's happening on the farm and recipes.
- A tote bag to bring your bounty home.
- A 10% discount off any offering from our stand.
- An invitation to our farm field day and end of season bonfire and potluck!
- 16 weeks (June 18-Oct 8): $550
- Every other week (8 weeks): $300
We also offer a payment plan which allows you to pay in four separate installments. Those who wish to pay by check simply send three checks with two post-dated.
If you are interested in our Worker Share Program please email us. By participating in our worker share program, you will receive a CSA share in exchange for helping out on the farm at agreed upon times between June and October. Worker share opportunities will require an initial interview and contract signature. There will be a limited number of worker share opportunities available.
Please feel free to email us with any questions.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to sharing our bounty with you!!